Thursday 11 October 2012

Determine Media Consumption


Newspaper
·      Which daily Newspapers do you read? The sun
·      What sections of the newspaper do you turn to first and why? The sports section
·      What sections do you never read and why? The TV schedule section as im always too busy to arrange time to watch TV
·  What kinds of stories do you usually read and why? Stories which something dangerous happens e.g shooting or kidnapping
·      Do you, or someone else, buy the newspaper you usually ready? Not usually but if there is spare change and nothing to buy, then yes, but purely out of boredom

Magazine
·      What magazines do you buy regularly and why? I buy skateboarding magazines as it interests me and i find it entertaining to read
·      What sections of the magazines do you read and not read, and why? I read all of the sections thoroughly but i wouldn't spend as much time reading about the 'new products' section.

Television
·      Approximately how many hours a week do you spend watching television? I roughly spend about 10-12 hours a week
·      What times of day do you usually watch television?  At night, around 10 onwards.
·      What programmes do you like best and why? Programmes like South Park,Family Guy, American Dad and other shows like such
·      Do you watch alone or with others? I watch tv alone most the time so i can watch what i want to watch without worrying if others like it.

Radio
·      What stations do you like best and why? I like to listen to platinum fm as they play some of the music i listen to
·      Approximately how many hours a week do you spend listening to the radio? less than an hour
·      Do you listen alone or with others? I listen to the radio with others
·      Which stations do you dislike the most and why? Kiss as their music gets repetitive and i don't listen to much mainstream songs
·      Where do you listen to the radio? Whenever im in my mates cars or my familys cars 

Cinema
·      What films , if any, have you seen in the cinema last month? I watched The Lorax and Ted
·      What films have you seen in other places? 8 Mile on dvd at home
·      Who else watched the films with you? My mates went with me to the cinema but i watched 8 mile by myself

Internet
·      How often do you access the internet? Everyday
·      Where do you access the internet? At home, at school, on my phone.
· What are the main sites that you access ? Google,Youtube,Twitter,Facebook and CaughtInTheCrossfire.com
·      What are the main reasons for accessing these sites? Google because it is a search engine that leads me to other sites and for the other sites it's out of boredom
·      What other activities do you do whilst accessing the internet? I also watch videos, listen to music

No comments:

Post a Comment